FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

1.5lt Captur Signature

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigbadtony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1.5lt Captur Signature
    Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 8:39pm
Dynamique 90TCe Mednav in Oyster Grey One Tone
Sponsored Links

Sachadog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sachadog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:08pm
It looks fantastic.
But it got no number plates ha ha£👍
Well it's not broken yet 🤞
bol d'or View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bol d'or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:16pm
With the black roof, the chrome CAPTUR plate on the hatchback sticks out more than normal.
Get it wrapped black. Cool
The other chrome parts are sufficiently far enough away from the black roof to look OK.

Edited by bol d'or - 14 Aug 2017 at 12:17pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:57pm
number plates were a optional extra  Unhappy lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:58pm
still in the process of setting it up. its taken me 3 days to decide on the car mats i want Wink lol
bol d'or View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bol d'or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by bigbadtony bigbadtony wrote:

still in the process of setting it up. its taken me 3 days to decide on the car mats i want Wink lol

Renault ones aren't great, they wear through pretty quickly.
We got thicker aftermarket ones.
They're easier to hoover too, the Renault ones are made of that stuff that pine needles stick to like poop to a hairy dog's backside.
The aftermarket ones are more like thick luxury carpet, the dirt sits on top and is easily hoovered off.

Edited by bol d'or - 14 Aug 2017 at 1:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 1:48pm
i agree, i went for aftermarket ones myself off ebay, just waiting for them to arrive :D 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic