FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

After market rear lamps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adzjoyce1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adzjoyce1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After market rear lamps
    Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 2:35pm
Hi there everyone, I have had the pleasure of driving my lovely captur for the past 4 years now but the time has come and I've ordered the new Clio trophy 220. I am selling my very rare set of oled rear lamps from my captur. I had these imported from Japan and have been running them on my captur for over a year now and they look great. Just thought another captur enthusiast like me could enjoy them now I'm selling the car. They are easy to install and simply plug into the existing loom. Plug and play. The usual blanks on the tail gate also light up on these lamps so you do need to feed the cable into to tailgate (easy to do).at night these lamps look similar to the kadjar lamps in that the lamps have halo/loop that illuminates.im open to sensible offers from a fellow captur enthusiast.hopefully these images upload okay. I can send pics of them in the dark also.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Smallvanman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smallvanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:29am
Hi there I would be very interested in buying your rear light clusters if still available my mobile 07476098842my name David
Caterpillar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caterpillar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 2:50pm
They look very good, didn't even know such a thing existed!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic