FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

Back Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigbadtony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back Again
    Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 10:19am
finally converted back to the Captur after numerous cars, but thankful to say i now have my dream Captur... 1.5 diesel Signature Red and black combo. these were not available when i got my 1st Captur  (how i remember the 5-6 months waiting list for it to arrive) so only had the basic with a couple of options. 
Looking forward to reading ppls views on it since then :D
Dynamique 90TCe Mednav in Oyster Grey One Tone
Sponsored Links

grumpy crdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote grumpy crdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:26am
Very nice! My brother in law is just about to trade in his 2013 dci90 auto for a new petrol auto. He did 40,000 miles with no problems or warranty claims but decided against the diesel because of the witch hunt against them
STEVEA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote STEVEA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 1:11pm
Hmmmm.......here comes Big Bad Tony......in his.....captur? Nah
1.5 dci

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 1:45pm
well had the chance of the 66 plate as a straight swap for the Megane i had so couldnt see a reason to go for the 17 reg or obviously the choice of a petrol. just took it for its first long run out and must say very happy with it. When i 1st bought the Captur there wasnt the option of red (Much to the annoyance of many of the members on here,myself included lol) so it seems like ive come full circle to get the Captur i always wanted Wink
STEVEA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote STEVEA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 4:23pm
Big Bad Tony needs a Chrysler 300cc with blacked-out windows and spinner wheels. Go on, you know you want to.
1.5 dci
Merv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by STEVEA STEVEA wrote:

Big Bad Tony needs a Chrysler 300cc with blacked-out windows and spinner wheels. Go on, you know you want to.

No he don't LOL
Caterpillar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Caterpillar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by bigbadtony bigbadtony wrote:

well had the chance of the 66 plate as a straight swap for the Megane i had so couldnt see a reason to go for the 17 reg or obviously the choice of a petrol. just took it for its first long run out and must say very happy with it. When i 1st bought the Captur there wasnt the option of red (Much to the annoyance of many of the members on here,myself included lol) so it seems like ive come full circle to get the Captur i always wanted Wink

Welcome back, how long did you have your old Captur for?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 4:58pm
about a year Caterpillar. i do tend to change my cars quite a bit lol 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Merv Merv wrote:

Originally posted by STEVEA STEVEA wrote:

No he don't LOL
tempted  Wink  lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic