FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

Captur Arm Rest, Mud Flaps and New Owner Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Pauly57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 12:58pm
Yep that's the one I got for £85 from Renault retail...usually from a dealer they want £130 to £140!
Sponsored Links

monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Pauly57 Pauly57 wrote:

Yep that's the one I got for £85 from Renault retail...usually from a dealer they want £130 to £140!

Does it attach to the seat itself or centre consul mounted? Do you forfeit the storage tray when fitting and any holes to drill? Cheers!
Pauly57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:50pm
It attaches to the centre consul and although you forfeit the storage tray it is a storage box itself.
There is one hole to drill for a rubber grommet with a brass insert in the centre of the cup holder
Pauly57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:53pm
https://youtu.be/6_v-98k0ugc
Exactly the same fitting in the Captur 👍
Pauly57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:58pm
Unlike in the video I did trim mine quite easily with a Stanley's knife to fit over the handbrake moulding.
monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Pauly57 Pauly57 wrote:

Unlike in the video I did trim mine quite easily with a Stanley's knife to fit over the handbrake moulding.

Mine just arrived, think I'll trim this one too but just wanted to check this; in the video the RT hand drive Clio handbrake seems bias towards the passenger seat yet my Captur handbrake is set towards drivers seat, guess yours is same? So it's trimmed on opposite side to the Clio if that makes sense?

Pauly57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 8:59pm
It needs to be trimmed on whatever side the handbrake is...If you test fit it first you'll soon see where 👍
monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 10:46am
Cheers for posting instructions link, I've just fitted mine, straight forward maybe 40 mins max. I filed out the contours to get the fit spot on, didn't fancy using scissors. Just need a decent ride out to try it, typical yesterday did 250 motorway miles would've been handy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic