FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

Club members - Recognition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ythsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ythsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Club members - Recognition
    Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:29am
Dan,

While we're all sitting around waiting for our cars, would it be possible to get some subtle badge/sticker arranged for club members to buy?
I'm not thinking of anything 'flash' but something really subtle that would enhance membership of the group...

Does the club have any links with Renault? They might be interested in sponsoring material or giving members some kind of discounts in the future?

It is after all very effective advertising for them...

I would be interested to hear other peoples' opinions on this matter...

Cheers!
Sponsored Links

aitchw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aitchw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 8:57pm
I think that owning a captur will admit you to exclusive membership.

bigbadtony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 9:11pm

how about something like :

Heart *just ordered my Captur*

Wacko *waiting for Captur*

Censored*Captur has been delayed*

Ouch *Wifes found out how much i spent on optional extra's*

Hug*Capturs on my driveway*

by the way my sticker will be Hug from Monday Wink

Dynamique 90TCe Mednav in Oyster Grey One Tone
Ythsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ythsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 9:29pm
BRILLIANT BIGBADTONY!! SmileTongueWinkCryBig smileLOL

PigUnhappy
bigbadtony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadtony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 9:33pm
lol glad you like Ythsie  Thumbs Up
Dynamique 90TCe Mednav in Oyster Grey One Tone
TC Eddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TC Eddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:13pm
Well the last Car owners club I belonged to had as their main rule that if you saw another coming in the opposite direction that you wave politely and await recognition back,it didnt always work but was good when it was reciprocated.........embarrassingly found myself "doing the wave" whilst out this weekend..........Im sure the chap coming the other way in his new Captur thought I was a nutter!!!LOLLOL.....I am just enthusiastic!!...honest!!Geek......and forgetful of what car I was drivingClown.

Renault Captur Dynamique Medianav 90TCe Arizona Orange roof over Diamond Black,Black Explorer wheels
Dan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 10:24am
Just to let you know stickers are currently in development and I should hopefully have some within the next couple of weeks!
Beza777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beza777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 11:09am
Can I put one in my fiesta as I don't have my captur yet?
iang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 8:19pm
Like the idea of a sticker, please let me know how I will be able to get hold of one.
Dr65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 9:26pm
Mhhh looking forward to seeing what it looks like. Some of the pictures of the captur when it was a prototype look cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic