FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

First timer just joined

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sachadog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sachadog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First timer just joined
    Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:00am
Hi all, picked up my pre reg captur dynamique November 16 on 66 plate last week and only 7 miles on it.
Only covered 500 miles in it in first week and so far very happy. It was a move up from my citigo and a move down from my freelander 2. My citigo no longer suitable and no longer needed my landy for towing.
Got the all orange (arizona ?)one as we love the colour and my landy was similar orange (Tambora Flame) the pick wierd colour names nowadays.
Anyway just like to say hello and hope to chip in now and again.
Sponsored Links

grumpy crdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy crdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:05am
Welcome to the club Peter!
Sachadog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sachadog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 5:17pm
Cheers for that, fixed my profile information, didn't realise it was showing that.

Edited by Sachadog - 19 Jun 2017 at 5:23pm
Well it's not broken yet 🤞
grumpy crdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy crdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:21pm
Doesn't matter anyway. After the introductions nobody uses your real name. The vast majority of members have their name in the profile
monkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 10:42am
Hi, I'm in same position myself, just few months ahead of you. By co-incidence my Captur 66 plate (Sept) had 11 miles on and like you I swapped my Citigo for it! This is slightly better on fuel than the Citigo was.
Sachadog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sachadog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 10:09pm
So far my citigo was more economical by about 5 mpg, but is the greentech version. But still happier with cappy as get more in it.
Well it's not broken yet 🤞
Caterpillar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caterpillar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 5:35pm
Welcome to the forum, strange to have you both here as I've not yet seen a citigo!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic