FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

Fuel economy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pbabuk59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbabuk59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel economy
    Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:38pm
Hi 
I have just bought a new Captur and i must say i am not too pleased with the fuel economy i have used just on a half tank and i have only got 200 miles out of it?
I also have a Megane and get double to what i am getting in the Captur

Sponsored Links

STEVEA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEVEA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 7:06am
You're getting 400 miles out of your Renault megane from half a tank? Amazing
Astra diesel auto
Yorkshirepudding View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkshirepudding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:59pm
You really need to fill the tank to the top and then see what you get, I have never owned a car where you get the same mpg from the bottom half of the tank as you do from the top half. If I fill mine to the top i get 100 miles before the needle drops below full.
Yorkshire Pud
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic