FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

I've been Tango'd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vbl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vbl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 10:43am
Are you going to use it? You know if you take it out on the road there will be dust, mud, flies, dogs, lorries, possible even people touching it - I find it so distressing just to think about it all...
Sponsored Links

crossbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crossbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 11:36am
Thank you all for your kind comments. The Captur looks striking whatever the colour.

Vbl -LOL- its rained almost continuously since I picked up the car. Big puddles in the country-side near where I live. Unhappy
Dal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 6:26pm
Looks ace Clap I think it's the first picture I've seen of a mono coloured Arizona with Arizona wheels Heart
Dynamique S 1.5DCi Ivory with Diamond Black Roof. Fitted with RLink, Touring Pack and Heated Seats
Ythsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ythsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 8:01am
crossbow, I missed your great  news this weekend as I've been away from home..

Car looks super! I've not seen an all over Arizona...wnd it's very striking and eye grabbing  Thumbs Up

Now it will be interesting to get your feedback on consumption figures and performance. The auto box is a dream...you don't hear or feel it working!

The car's not fond of potholes...but I can live with that...if the suspension can cope with it over the years ahead.

Hope the weather improves for you to fully enjoy it!!

Edited by Ythsie - 22 Oct 2013 at 8:02am
alans27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alans27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 6:06pm
Great looking car,one colour and matching wheels,what more could you want.
QM3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:05pm
GREAT!  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic