FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

media nav evolution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: media nav evolution
    Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 7:39pm
I have just bought a Renault Captur with media nav.

I have manged to load a new destination but there is no VOICE INSTRUCTIONS when i drive.

Has anybody any thoughts how i can fix this?

Thanks

Fishy
Sponsored Links

terryp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 2:54pm
Voice instruction should reset to normal when you restart the ignition and can be controlled by turning it up or down only when it is issuing the instruction. Be careful or you will lose it and have to restart again.
Sachadog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sachadog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:24am
You can change the volume settings independently for, radio, phone, satnav and TA in the settings option menu at any time. It may have either been beeñ muted in the satnav settings menu or volume set to zero in the main settings option menu. These won't reset by just turning ignition off and on.

Some settings can only be accessed if the card key is in the slot, not just in tray or pocket or wherever.

Might be worth a shot.
Well it's not broken yet 🤞
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic