FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

REGISTER YOUR CLUTCH JUDDER HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Houstahousey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houstahousey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 11:38am

Mine NOW Judders at initial start off then disappears during the day. Anyone else have this.?
Sponsored Links

grumpy crdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy crdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 2:28pm
I've read about it on other forums. Seems to get gradually worse. Dual mass flywheels are the culprit. Not fit for purpose
Senormal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senormal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 7:54pm
Judder was first noticed at 12000 kms. Dealer in Spain changed engine mounts. No better. Judder is worse after driving for more than 50kms and particularly in traffic conditions. Car now has done 50000 kms. Iris a 1.5 dci deisel. Won't make me sell the car but will stop me buying another one.
GranadaDan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GranadaDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 11:04pm
Interestingly I mentioned it to Bristol Street when mine went in for a service last week. They said that the judder is a normal characteristic for any car fitted with the K9K engine (including the Nissan Juke....) due to the DMF... .Really???
Wasn't satisfied with that so booked back in on 29th March....

Edited by GranadaDan - 07 Mar 2018 at 11:06pm
grumpy crdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy crdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 12:01am
It IS due to the dmf fitted. But the dmf they fitted is not fit for purpose. It is supposed to smooth out all the torque problems not cause them
Hazhammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazhammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 12:36pm
Hi had the car 2 months first noticed a slight judder after 3 weeks of ownership 33000 miles on clock 
extremly bad judder when i have 2 or more passengers or car is loaded and one more pasenger so weight i think an issue !! 

2014 1.5dci
TommyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 2:07pm
64 reg 1.5 DCI manual 69000 milesAngry
2014 Captur Dynamique S Nav oyster grey diamond black roof
Captain Norri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Norri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:46pm
Clutch shudder on 2014 Captur done 27,000 miles Renaut Watford say it's our
style of driving!
TommyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 6:04pm
Let them try driving it with you next them and see if it is their style of driving causes it to judder. Just an idea, put a bag of sand in the boot to increase the weight.Embarrassed
2014 Captur Dynamique S Nav oyster grey diamond black roof
Captain Norri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Norri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 10:08am
The top technician did test drive it that's when he said it was our style of driving,
second time it's been back since buying on the 6th March 2018.
Again have said nothing wrong with the clutch, not a happy Captur Driver!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic