FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

REGISTER YOUR CLUTCH JUDDER HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
enjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:59pm
Ok, thanks for the info.
Sponsored Links

bol d'or View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bol d'or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by enjay enjay wrote:

Ok, thanks for the info.

Please let us know how you get on.
If they've acknowledged the flywheel is the problem, it's outrageous they're trying to get you to renew a clutch that still has many tens of thousands of miles left on it.

Houstahousey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houstahousey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by bol d'or bol d'or wrote:

Originally posted by enjay enjay wrote:

Ok, thanks for the info.

Please let us know how you get on.
If they've acknowledged the flywheel is the problem, it's outrageous they're trying to get you to renew a clutch that still has many tens of thousands of miles left on it.

I agree to a point , but no don't use the old clutch with all new gubins . They should really include a new clutch , as the fault problem was caused by Renault.
L
bol d'or View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bol d'or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Houstahousey Houstahousey wrote:

I agree to a point , but no don't use the old clutch with all new gubins .
L

Why on earth not? Confused
There's zero reason not to re-use perfectly serviceable clutch plates.

Houstahousey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houstahousey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by bol d'or bol d'or wrote:

Originally posted by Houstahousey Houstahousey wrote:

I agree to a point , but no don't use the old clutch with all new gubins .
L

Why on earth not? Confused
There's zero reason not to re-use perfectly serviceable clutch plates.

Same as I wouldn't use old brake pads with new disc's.
Alan EDC dci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan EDC dci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 4:36pm
1.5 diesel auto sig nav 2016 delivery date July 16.clutch judder in 2nd gear noticed at
Approx 4000 miles and 6-7 months old.
Ginge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 1:31pm
1.6 diesel. Manual trans. Juddering been occurring for a while (now at 40,000 miles).  Usually happens as I start off from a stop but doesn't happen every time.
2451mal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2451mal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 8:46am
1.5 dci manual, clutch judder (when cold) from 4 months old.
kr32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 1:07pm
1.5 dci manual, clutch judder noticed over the last year, has been intermittent, seems to be worse when cold.  Car now has approximately 11,000
alans27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alans27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 2:00pm
1.5 dci manual,I've noticed a very small amount of clutch judder when cold which disappears after a short while,my previous car ,a 1.5 dci megane also suffered with this but was much more pronounced when cold, also dissapeared after warming up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic