FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

Revised range

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Pauly57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 7:02am
Sponsored Links

Guzzilazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guzzilazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:50am
Full revised model range is on the Renault Website...

Edited by Guzzilazz - 11 May 2018 at 8:50am
Larry

2017 0.9 TCe Captur Dynamique S Nav
HTP99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HTP99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 1:13pm
Can't say too much about it, apart from it is slightly larger, it looks like a Captur but is a very good evolution in bringing the styling forward and including the current corporate nose and headlight set up that you will see on Megane and Koleos.

The interior is a massive leap ahead in quality and design and looks very classy with the ideas that they have; I've always felt that it is the interiors that Renault tend to struggle with, but this looks to be on another level and I think Renault have cracked it.

Official launch is march 2019, we will not be seeing it until Jan 2020.

You will not be disappointed.
graham49d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graham49d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 6:47pm
Mine will be 4 yr old in Jan 2020.

Hmmm
Graham49d
IvorETower View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvorETower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by HTP99 HTP99 wrote:

Official launch is march 2019, we will not be seeing it until Jan 2020.

You will not be disappointed.
10 months from launch until it's available in the UK - am very disappointed, I bet I am not the only one who will not buy without first taking a test drive and then how long for a factory order? 5 months like last time?  So effectively making it 15 months from launch until a car is delivered here ...... I am disappointed !
Ordered on 27-Feb-2014, delivered on 16-July-2014 (20 week wait). Tahoe blue and ivory 1.5DCI EDC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic