FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new Renault Captur Forums. Our forums are open now and are free to join - please signup, pop in and say hello!

We're aiming to keep you all updated with the latest news, ordering information and any other Captur gossip we can find. Let us know if you have any Captur information to share.

Roof rack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Vbl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vbl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roof rack
    Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 11:03pm
Any ideas if Renault has Captur specific roof bars yet? I can't find any info on them on Renault website. At first I thought that my Juke bars might fit as there does not seem any areas on the roof to attach bars (Juke had to have them on the door frame area) Captur has one hole just on the inner rim of the door area which I presume is to attach roof bars but the roof bars are the things I can't find. Will try and get some information from dealer or customer service on Monday but just wandering if anyone else has got them yet
Sponsored Links

Ythsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ythsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 11:21pm
Have a look on the gallery in Polish accessories and you will see a picture of them..They are avaulable for the Captur Worldwide.
Vbl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vbl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Ythsie Ythsie wrote:

Have a look on the gallery in Polish accessories and you will see a picture of them..They are avaulable for the Captur Worldwide.
Sorry, I must be having a senior moment as I can't find Polish accessories in gallery. Can you tell me how to access it?
Thanks
TC Eddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TC Eddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 6:43pm
http://www.capturownersclub.co.uk/forum/accessories-2_topic83.html
See here Vbl
Renault Captur Dynamique Medianav 90TCe Arizona Orange roof over Diamond Black,Black Explorer wheels
Vbl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vbl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 7:40pm
Thank you
Barrowboy63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barrowboy63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 11:12am
Has anyone managed to source any roof bars in the UK? if so, are they any good? Hoping to put a roof box on mine but need suitable bars first.
Ythsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ythsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 11:17am
Should be available through Renault accessories as they have their own or Thule through E bay.
Captur Intens TCe 120 EDC in Beige/black, R-Link, reversing camera, heated seats etc.
crossbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crossbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 2:01pm

I have just ordered the transverse roof bars from my Renault Dealer. I will be told when they are ready for collection. These roof bars sit across the roof and use the screw on the underside of the door frame, as observed by the op.

Edited by crossbow - 08 Jan 2014 at 2:30pm
REALLY Bog Standard Renault Captur Dynamique MediaNav TCe120 Auto EDC in Arizona with Arizona Alloys
Ythsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ythsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 3:07pm
This is the only type of fixing you can get for the Captur... As Crossbow says, both Renault and Thule. They have not made a fixing for roof rails.

Edited by Ythsie - 08 Jan 2014 at 3:09pm
Captur Intens TCe 120 EDC in Beige/black, R-Link, reversing camera, heated seats etc.
BlueMeanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueMeanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 4:35pm
If it helps this one was around the island here a while back... complete with Renault top box.
Dynamique S 120 EDC Auto ,Tahoe Blue, Black roof & wheels
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic