Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a disappointment; this was parked opposite my driveway this morning; from the reg plate I was hoping that Renault UK were lending me a Captur until mine arrives but sadly it appears it was just someone visiting the people opposite, and they must have bought an ex-demo car.

EDIT: And from the wheels, it must be one of the elusive "Expression+" models (0.9tce)

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Registered
104 Posts
IvorETower said:
What a disappointment; this was parked opposite my driveway this morning; from the reg plate I was hoping that Renault UK were lending me a Captur until mine arrives but sadly it appears it was just someone visiting the people opposite, and they must have bought an ex-demo car.

EDIT: And from the wheels, it must be one of the elusive "Expression+" models (0.9tce)

why must it be an ex-demo car??
it's a brilliant colour tho (but then I'm biased)

·
Super Moderator
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the reg plate and the wording underneath (or else it's someone who works for Renault UK or a journo driving a press fleet car)

·
Registered
741 Posts
It'll be an Expression + with convenience pack as the Expression + isn't being made yet. As for the plates, yes it'll be either a Renault UK car or it may be a rental.

·
Super Moderator
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When mine arrives, it should be Tahoe blue with white roof (and single-tone silver-grey alloys)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Seeing as how Renault do so few colours, but many combinations, on the Captur I think there will be a lot of similar cars around. Since purchasing ours 4 weeks ago we have seen probably 5 more and 3 of them have been all black, just like ours.......

·
Registered
104 Posts
seen a picture of some boxers Ferrari parked in London ,whole car had been vinyl wrapped in gold coloured vinyl....looked awesome...maybe the captur in a couple of yearsbling bling !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts