Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 S Edition TCe 130 EDC. Oyster Grey / Diamond Black Roof
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,
By going online Renault UK or local dealer verbal quote or responding to an email from the supplying garage, I am being quoted three different prices for my first annual A service.
Can anyone with similar model, who has recently had a first service advise me what amount you paid?
Many thanks

·
Registered
982 Posts
I suppose the logical thing to do is go with the cheapest,supply your own(correct spec) oil and save some money(£30-£40) and don't fall for the extra £90 con,to change the cabin filter like they tried,and failed with me. Costs around £12-£15 and takes two minutes to do it yourself.

·
Registered
2020 S Edition 130 TCe AU EDC in Desert Orange and Black
106 Posts
Not sure if this helps answer your specific question, but on the same model I took out a three year service plan for £320 (inc VAT). Not sure how these costs are shared between the three services but it gives some sort of comparative baseline.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you have got a good deal there Oldboy at £320 for three years. Was that with Renault UK or your local dealer?
I had mine serviced today at a cost of £142 and next year I suspect will be considerably more.

·
Registered
106 Posts
That was with Renault UK, and was purchased at the same time as we bought the car.

·
Registered
2019 GT Line
49 Posts
I think you have got a good deal there Oldboy at £320 for three years. Was that with Renault UK or your local dealer?
I had mine serviced today at a cost of £142 and next year I suspect will be considerably more.
What did that service consist of for the price,just curious ?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mine was quite minimal - a formal check of brakes and tyres and a general inspection. No filter or fluid changes on the invoice/checklist. I think the next one should be rather more substantial.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What did that service consist of for the price,just curious ?
Vehicle Health Check, replacement Cabin Filter, top up engine oil and screen wash.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well guys, you certainly did better than me - but did you get a valet thrown in? 😂😂👍

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well guys, you certainly did better than me - but did you get a valet thrown in? 😂😂👍
Well I have same 2020 model. First service at 1 year but only 5,000 miles. Was £197 which I thought was cheap compared to my wife's Toyota Yaris. Clearly not! And they didn't even wash the outside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts