Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Folks' Just over 500 miles on the clock, everything working as it should i'm well pleased with the car.According to the computer i'm averaging 55-56 mpg.
The next time I fill-up i'll do a full tank test.
The only niggle I have with the car is i'm finding the brakes a bit to sharp, anyone else finding this?

·
Registered
921 Posts
good to hear your Happy

New car New brakes they just need bedding in !

HAPPY motoring

·
Registered
428 Posts
I often put the wife through the windscreen - she keeps objecting about the sharpness of the brakes too.
Have found this on all Renaults.

·
Registered
59 Posts
are you driving 1.5 diesel?. I'm returning around the same mpg as you. Got to say wee bit disappointed as official figures are around 76 mpg.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
These figures are ideal on test roads - no one gets the official mpg on real roads. Just done a very mixed 250 miles in Cotswolds with a very good 63 mpg. I'm happy!

·
Registered
924 Posts
My TCe 120 EDC is getting 41.1MPG can't complain.

·
Registered
428 Posts
69 MPG and loving it !!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Don't speed (too much). Think that is the answer. Slow but sure ( yes, boring I know).
Bet that you cannot go much over the speed limit in North Wales. Are they still as strict. Went out on a day trip to Anglesey a few years ago and came home with 6 points on my licence. A speed trap caught me going one way and forty minutes later it caught me going back the same way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts