Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new Diamond Black Metallic with Chrome finishing, Tce 90, Dynamique Media Nav today, can't wait to pick it up on Wednesday. Looking forward to sharing experiences etc with others, as haven't been an owners club member for some years now. Will post some pictures once I've got my hands on it, and worked everything out

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Nick the Skip welcome. I assume this is one that your dealer had in stock? Very quick delivery indeed, will look forward to seeing the pictures.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome, Yes, it was meant to be as they say, exactly what we were after
with 6 miles on the clock, stored with 6 others they had !! Just love
the contrast of the black & chrome

·
Registered
317 Posts
Excellent, a lot of us on this forum are having to wait months. Mine took 10 weeks from ordering, it was worth the wait though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a cracking deal as well by using a well known Quentin Wilson
tip, always buy a new car on the last few days of the month, amazing
what extras / discounts you can push for

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Congratulations on getting it so quickly..It's a fab combination and one that I like very much..

I got my Captur today...and am in Captur heaven!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome Nick.......your Captur is same as mine...engine,colour,chrome but I went for the Arizona roof colour.......you wont be disapointed they are lovely cars only had mine a few days and love it!
Hurry up wednesday

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome aboard Nick

You sure were lucky to get a car so early. Like many others mine won't be here until next year

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Picked it up at 10am this morning. Very pleased so far, dealer very helpful and knowledgeable. Have only driven about 5 miles in it, but so far so good. Will post some pics at the weekend, but it gets dark too early now !!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Nick! Glad to see you got it as anticipated...Now you need time and the weather to get out and about to enjoy it!!

Enjoy looking at it and get the reading done from the handbook...lots of nifty devices...and switches to get used to...We just need summer to rewind really!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Glad to hear you collected your car this morning. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your photos over the weekend.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good to hear your customer experience was a good one. Enjoy that motor car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts