Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the tiny hand book is good to keep in the car, but why don't manufacturers give us a decent sized A4 version. Find it really difficult to scroll through and read the online version.

Do you think that you could download the on-line version to a memory stick, then get it printed off properly at one of these printing shops.

Anyone else believe that the miniature handbook should come in proper book form. May not have to post so many questions if I didn't have to squint my eyes to read it.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I find the handbook sufficient for the information it contains. It has to be that small to fit into the ludicrously sized glove box Renault have provided.
Besides I have NEVER seen an A4 size operator user manual for a car, and that's going back to old cars like 1950's Morris minors.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never seen one in my lifetime either, but wouldn't it be nice to thumb through a proper sized book rather than the tiny version that's really meant for living in the glovebox and for reference whilst you are out and about, enjoying your Captur.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Make the most of it Next time the manual is going to be on a micro chip

Lyn

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Technology !!
Not always for the better.
Don't you find it hard to read on line / from the downloaded version.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Your dealershould have provided you with a paper booklet, that you can keep in your glove box. I have three booklets:
The drivers handbook. This also contains factory registration details like VIN, and radio codes, and key codes, places for service stamps.

A quick guide to the captur

A MediaNav quick guide.

They all came packed in a fabric wallet with a mag-snap closure.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
921 Posts
. Paper version is in a handy folder which fits in the glove box

Next time micro chipped

Or on a USB stick

Lyn

·
Super Moderator
2,741 Posts
There should be an option to display the handbook on the medianav touchscreen....... It would only cost pennies to implement

1 - 8 of 8 Posts