Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you get the Styling Pack [Front skid protector, Rear skid protector,Boot sill] fitted after you have taken delivery of you car?

·
Registered
588 Posts
not sure on this PDEE but i would think so. check with the dealer but 1 thing i do know is that accessories seem to be in short demand so you may have a wait on your hands. I'd ordered mine with the arm rest and have the car...just waiting for the arm rest to turn up lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
May even be able to find an aftermarket kit for a lot cheaper if you wait a while , Renault's price is pretty steep (borderline extortionate) considering the skid protectors are only plastic.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I have these all fitted...and the skid protectors, although they look nice, are just plastic that can be seen a little at the front and a bit more at the back. They are short and don't even extend under the car...basically, very expensive plastic trim!!

The items I liked were the sill protectors (front) and for the boot.

I know it's a matter of taste, but I slso like the chrome finish over the mirrors.

They are all available on mainland Europe...but seem to take a bit longer getting to your shores from the experience of forum members in the UK and take a bit of time to source.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your replies, they have been very helpful..

Not been online for what seems to be ages, I have really missed it.
COMPUTER BROKE DOWN!

·
Registered
174 Posts
They can be ordered, but they're very expensive.... I got a special deal on mine from the garage, just got to wait for them to arrive.... be warned though if you have the dynamique s with rear parking sensors, you have to drill them to ensure the parking sensors are not obscured.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts