Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , Picking my new Captur up on Saturday. Arizona with black roof, orange alloys and roof decal. Looks sensational.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi Keith & welcome aboard
you are right that's a sensational combo, looking forward to the piccies!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello Keith and welcome. I would love to see pictures of your Captur when you get it. It is exactly the same colour combination as mine apart from me not having the roof decal. It will certainly turn a few heads as mine does!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome KeithG...I'm delighted for you!!...but I'm beating you by one WHOLE DAY!....What a wait it's been! Sounds like another cracker..with one of the first with decals

I look forward to seeing photos of it on Saturday!!

We've got to keep the troops happy on here you know!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey all

I ordered my Captur a month ago, and it shall be at me this Xmas. This is some info about the car:
ivory top, black metallic paint, automatic transmission, 1.5l diesel engine, half leather seats, extra arm rest and door sills, and Media Nav system (as R-Link is not available in Malta).

Sooooooo looking forward.....

mj

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice, the black and ivory looks great. And lucky you with part leather seats! We have to make do with the material ones here in the uk!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome galemj, you will have to post some pictures when you get your Captur. I have the 1.5 diesel manual so you will have to let us know how you go on with the automatic version.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome galemj! Looking forward to your pictures...especially those half leather seats that are not an option over here!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Wow ! Half leather seats.
Sounds GREAT.

Unless you drive a lot on the mainland Europe, I am sure you will not miss the R-link.

Nice One!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts