Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joining as I am collecting my Captur on Wednesday. I ordered it 12 weeks ago and it has been a long wait, but hopefully very worthwhile.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is supposed to be in the showroom already, but it arrived early so can't be collected until the finance date transfer, which is Wednesday. I haven't been to the showroom to see it though so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the car and she is a real beauty. I didn't appreciate how nice the captur is to drive when I test drove one, but on my own in the vehicle it was fantastic. Pics to follow....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Love the colour combo sotty I have similar with silver alloys...a real headturner. What part of North West..I'm in Roby..Liverpool.. I'm starting to see quite a few of our colour combo about..not surprising really..its the best...
meterman_56

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm over in Cheshire. It is a popular colour combo as I have spied two parked on one street local to me within the past week. I think they were visitors though, either that or my local captur lovers all like the exact same car

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sotty youve pinched my car, absolute twin. Even the rear tints. I went for the charcoal seat covers as they are darker than the carbon. Mine is a dci90 media nav.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts