Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Ordered my Captur yesterday to replace my three year-old Nissan Juke. It'll be a Dynamique S MediaNav TCe 120 Auto EDC in Tahoe Blue with a black roof. Will be waiting until March to get the 14 plates.

Excited - and looking forward to being a part of the forum.

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome Ian, im sure you'll be pleased with it.the Auto is suppose to be a dream according to quite a few members on here

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, that was one of the reasons I opted for the Captur. Also I have a bad knee and back, so I like the raised driving position of the crossovers but don't want a 'real' SUV. The Juke has been good - and when I got mine there was only a handful on the road - but a change is as good as a rest!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Ian! A great choice that you'll really appreciate when you get it!

The auto box and engine are well suited to each other and it is a comfortable car. You'll find it a little slower in acceleration terms...a smaller engine...but it is less thirsry!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Ian, I have Dynamique S Medianav TCe 120 Auto EDC sure you will like it drives smooth and quiet, nippy from standing with eco off . Love mine !! Enjoy

·
Registered
924 Posts
I too have the 120 auto. gears are as smooth as silk. I love it. Here's hoping you will, too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I considered several cars, Mazda CX5, Audi Q3, VW Tiguan, Opel Mokka and I must admit I was at first loath to look at a lowly Renault but the Captur finally had my vote owing to its very compact size allied to a decent and flexible cargo space but what really clinched the deal was the TCE 120 with its very competitive petrol engine and state of the art automatic gearbox, plus the Captur's design, looking like a SUV without really taking itself seriously, bringing a smile to everybody's face and last but not least, the possibility of having the colour combination of your choice, which of course is perfectly useless and therefore hugely desirable.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And I finally collect it today! Will post some pictures when I can. I've been following the forum daily since I first posted and everyone seems most helpful - I'm sure I'm going to need some help in the coming weeks, especially with regard to the sat nav system!

·
Registered
119 Posts
ianfreeman said:
And I finally collect it today! Will post some pictures when I can. I've been following the forum daily since I first posted and everyone seems most helpful - I'm sure I'm going to need some help in the coming weeks, especially with regard to the sat nav system!
You'll love it Ian. I got mine a few days ago and the auto box is fantastic. It's easily the best autoi have driven and I have no complaints at all other than the satnav and postcodes/updates etc.

Its a fantastic car

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Back from the dealers and all seems good. Much better ride than the Juke and, yes Lisa, the auto box is great. Am busy the rest of the day but will spend tomorrow getting to know it and RTFM! :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
A great model that is very hard to fault!! I have had six months trouble free, and pleasant , smooth, economical motoring....ENJOY!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts