Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just discovered this site, my name is Michael from Derby, i have the captur in black and the tan coloured roof, had it since Sept and i LOVE it, so just wanted to say Hello :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hello Michael........enjoy the Forum.........but PLEASE take an active role here.......but not like Tyrfelin!!

Your Captur sounds similar to mine,which engine did you choose?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Michael...good to have you on board!! Remember to be an active nember and not slouch about like Tyrfelin...because people will start picking on you!!

Humour and sound advice works a treat from a Scottish Pole as oposed to a leaky Welshman!!

You've got a seriously good car..so enjoy your time and good humour with us!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
TC Eddy said:
Hello Michael........enjoy the Forum.........but PLEASE take an active role here.......but not like Tyrfelin!!

Your Captur sounds similar to mine,which engine did you choose?
Cheers but I say it as it is! I'm happy to read that others may have a different point of view!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the late reply just been so busy with work and driving my Captur, well the engine i have is 1.6 diesel , black body with the orange roof and side mirrors, and silver black alloys.So love the car loads, has had to go back to Renault though, as the button on the door handle did not work, so it had to have a new handle and button, but thats all done now :)

Thanks for all the nice welcomes, you are a polite bunch indeed !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts