Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another newbie waiting for their Captur, well I say waiting, I only ordered it on Monday Dynamique medianavTahoe with black roof, black 17" alloys, heated seats, extra tinted rear windows & charcoal seat covers, might aswell sit back and wait 6 months with what im reading on here, you never know though!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome to the ForumThere are lots of interesting hints and tips

Lyn

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers Lyn

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Don't despair early delivery is possible. We ordered ours in March and were originally quoted 20th June delivery, then in one crazy day the delivery went out to August and then changed again to last week. We picked our Tahoe Blue with Diamond Black roof and Black Alloys up last Friday, so sit tight enjoy the forum and you never know you may strike lucky like we did.

·
Registered
279 Posts
darkvisor said:
Another newbie waiting for their Captur, well I say waiting, I only ordered it on Monday Dynamique medianavTahoe with black roof, black 17" alloys, heated seats, extra tinted rear windows & charcoal seat covers, might aswell sit back and wait 6 months with what im reading on here, you never know though!!
Welcome Darkvisor - is it a manual or an automatic? It seems that the long waits are for automatics (this is the cue for hundreds of folk to tell me the wait for a manual is just as long.....)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI, its for the manual one, hope its quite soon, got it on the optimizer scheme at work as it offered a deal I couldn't refuse
need it to come quick as at the moment I have a mini cooper s supercharge version that does 20 mils to the gallon on a good day and just had my tax through at £150 for 6 months so it goes on ebay as soon as I get nearer a date for delivery

1 - 7 of 7 Posts