Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My initial three month sub to Live services is due to expire. I'm scratching my head as to how to renew. When I take my SD card , put it in my computer and fire up the R-Link toolbox, I can see Live Services in My Procucts. It tells me that it is due to expire in 6 days, but I can't work out how to renew. All it says underneath the Live services icon is 'no bill online'.
Help. What am I missing?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in the same situation as you. However, my dealer says that it is cheaper to renew/extend via them than directly with TomTom.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kitbooth. That sort of defeats the object of the R-Link Toolbox doesn't it,If you cant update or renew on line :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
I renewed it online, not via TomTom but for the life of me, I can't remember how. Give Renault cust.serv. ring, they will sort it out

·
Registered
42 Posts
I finally found out today that my subscription had expired two weeks ago!!I got in touch with my dealer to arrange a new subscription, but, after we had exchanged details, it turned out that it was the same price (£150 for three years) to do it myself via my PC through the R-Link Store.
The dealer was surprised that I hadn't had an on-screen message announcing the expiry - they had several people calling in to find out how to renew it, which is why he thought that it was a dealer job!
The renewal, via the R-Link store, was straightforward.
I also found out, via the R-Link Helpldesk, that the reason I can't 'buy' the free Google Calendar

is that it needs a "Digital Pack".
I can't find any mention of a Digital Pack, so I am awaiting R-Link Helpdesk's reply!

It seems to me that the left hand has no idea what the right is doing!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
My Live pack expired in January. I got a warning message in R-link some days in advance. In My renault site (R-link store) I could buy it for the next 12 months without any problems.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke to R-Link customer services today. Asked (among other things) what the difference is between the Discovery pack (which I have) and the Digital pack. They told me the Digital pack was only for the Zoe? Also, how do you know when your maps are due an update?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts