Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been curious what's in the boot compartment on the side wall behind the grill? Is it a ventilation vent? Or the grill can be removed to access some hidden storage compartment?I'm not good in English but I hope you figure what I'm talking about. :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
get in there geodor ... could be treasure

·
Registered
308 Posts
Been in left hand one...its where the Rev sensor is wired to...I suppose you could usebehind grillas hidey holes
Edited by: helart

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vegas5000

·
Registered
180 Posts
hoho!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course, my English did not helped me. Inside the storage compartment on the side plastic walls (both sides) right in the middle there are two grills (one on each side). Theyappearnot to be fixed by any scrubs and I didn't figure how to get them out and I was wandering if someone did and if it worth the trouble (and if it does, how to remove them). Hope now I was clearer.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally I've managed to make some pictures. Those are the grills I was talking about. Anyone curious? Have anyone managed to remove those and see what's inside? I don't know how to do it because if I did, I wouldn't ask :)

Edited by: geodor

·
Super Moderator
2,730 Posts
They are almost certainly the cabin air extraction vents for the though-flow ventilation system. Almost all cars have these somewhere in the luggage compartment

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aha. So I better don't touch. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts