Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have had problems with noisy wipers on your Captur - can you PM me please? Would like to get the idea of how common the problem is..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just a warning to others who may have the wiper blade issue where the blades judder across the screen. Mine did this from the beginning and I reported it to my dealer who cleaned the screen and blades and said there wasn't much else they could do. I hoped they would improve over time and they did a bit, but it wasn't until I contacted Renault costumer services so I could register my 'non existent' car on their 'my renault' site, that I found out that wiper blades are only guaranteed for two months and mine were no longer under warranty. Fortunately the lady at renault that I spoke to asked me what I thought of the car and I told her it was lovely other than the rubbish wipers. She looked into the problem for me and said that although the wipers were a few days out of warranty she would arrange to replace them. That's now been done and they seem fine. So folks please don't leave any issues, because I was under the impression all parts had at least a years guarantee, but obviously the wipers don't and what else I wonder???Edited by: Bluejay

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes. As I reported in an earlier post I had a really bad judder and squeak on the driver side front. Reported it to the dealer and was advised to take the car in. But one morning on start up suddenly all was fine. Now a month later and touch wood the problem seems to have gone away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts