Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my captur on Thursday and we have been all over , so I'm apologising for not being on sooner , but have been to busy driving . Haha . What a lovely car . I have enjoyed every hour . Ivory with black roof . Shines like the sun . I know I haven't been able to go to daft , but aren't they economical , unbelievable . Really lovely drive , though I might be tempted by the centre armrest . Any comments ???? .

·
Registered
428 Posts
What model / engine did you get ?
I'm black with ivory roof.
Hope you enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Same here..ivory with diamond black roof.... haven't we got good tastes..hee hee!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
921 Posts
Goffer said:
Picked up my captur on Thursday and we have been all over , so I'm apologising for not being on sooner , but have been to busy driving . Haha . What a lovely car . I have enjoyed every hour . Ivory with black roof . Shines like the sun . I know I haven't been able to go to daft , but aren't they economical , unbelievable . Really lovely drive , though I might be tempted by the centre armrest . Any comments ???? .

Really pleased your enjoying your new car I am too my Captur is seven weeks old tomorrow

The arm rest is only worth purchasing if you DON'T raise your seat

If your seat is raised the arm rest becomes too low to use and therefore obsolete
And at £150 an expensive purchase if you can't use it

Lyn

·
Registered
921 Posts
simpsob said:
I've ordered the armrest for my Captur as I'm used to having this on my cars.

Can I suggest you sit in a CAPTUR to test your seat position before proceeding with your purchase
A couple of people have bought them and found them obsolete due to seat height and can't reach the arm rest

It's a chunk of money if you aren't going to benefit from it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great minds and all that - I have the Ivory/Black combo. A word of warning about armrests, I had one dealer fitted at £150 but if you need to raise the driver seat then your arm willhardly reach the rest, sand it is not adjustable so a waste of money.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Davidess said:
Great minds and all that - I have the Ivory/Black combo. A word of warning about armrests, I had one dealer fitted at £150 but if you need to raise the driver seat then your arm willhardly reach the rest, sand it is not adjustable so a waste of money

You would think they would mention it wouldn't youbut then I guess they would get some commission on there sale

Still not on though is it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Some vehicles have an arm fitted to the seat(hondas.) and you lower it or raise it as you need it as it is fixed to the seat it would rise with it but I dont suppose renault has anything like that !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for your advice . I bought the media nav s . Lovely evening down here . Just going out for a drive . !!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts