Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to pick mine up on Friday. Fingers crossed, not a word at the moment about another cancellation / delay. Cannot believe it. How is everybody getting on with deliveries. Do you think that the delivery crisis has passed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi awq - I'm in exactly the same boat as you, saying that my dealer tends to phone the night before 5mins before the garage shuts to say that he's received an email from Renault with a new delivery date !!
I've never been so excited to be let down at the last kick in all my life !!
My cars MOT expires on Friday also and that seems to be an issue for the garage so I don't know if that can push on my delivery ??
Good luck for Friday !

·
Registered
39 Posts
We had a call from our dealer late this afternoon to say ours should be delivered tomorrow. If it is, we have to wait until next Monday now to pick it up due to mine and Mrs Cs work commitments
So we shall wait and see what tomorrows update telephone call from the dealer reveals!
Good luck to all on your pending deliveries.

·
Registered
209 Posts
We have been advised that my wife's car is in Southampton and was due to be delivered to the dealer at the end of next week. However he has now been able to "call it forward" and the car should come into stock on Monday or Tuesday with a view to collecting it after it's PDI next Thursday or Friday. Time alone will tell........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well mine is meant to be deliver today but it is a no show at the moment when I popped in to the dealers at lunch time, then had one delivery today but was hoping for another one ..........

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must admit, I have not seen many. I think there are thousands still stuck in Southampton!!!!!
Seriously, I drove along the M62 on Monday, from Liverpool to Manchester and return and I did not see a single Captur.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Slight delay on my 20th March delivery - now 26th March. This is apparently due to the tow bar I ordered rather than the car itself.

·
Registered
39 Posts
EveningGORDONR, we're getting the TCE 90 Dynamique S MediaNav - Oyster grey with Diamond black roof.Received a call from the dealer at 5pm to say our little beauty had just been delivered

Roll on 09.30am Monday when we can bring her home.
Any news on yours? And what model/colour have you gone for yourself?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Guys
Travelling up to Yorkshire from Bournemouth on Monday, spotted two car transporters each with 8 Capturs on board, loads of different colour combo's, northbound on A34 near Newbury. If you live North of Newbury, hopefully being delivered to your dealer

·
Registered
215 Posts
same colour combo as yours jc but dynamique medianav 1.5 dci / silver alloys
d day was tomorrow but we havent heard anything , might get it next week on our wedding aniversary 25th or my daughters birthday 24th
we have the registration number so hopefully not too long

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just heard that the estimated delivery date is being put back - again.
Now 25th March. Why is it so hard to have a firm date instead of all this business of "we are expecting it in on ...."
Never been so stressed !!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Renault have an issue at the moment with not being prepared for how busy they have been so hence why some cars are arriving late; dealers have a date of when the car will be delivered and in the past 99% of the time the cars arrived on that date or a few days beforehand however cars can arrive later than that date at the moment, it isn't a Captur specific issue it is affecting all Renaults and all Dacia's.

To try and counter the delivery issues LHD lorries and their foreign drivers from the continent have been brought over to aid delivery to dealers.

·
Registered
215 Posts
spoke to adrian today on customer services live chat panel then he called me on my mobile ~ renault answer was the problem was with the last two weeks orders and that the backlog is now cleared and orders should be ok
still no captur here so i will just have to wait patiently

what i will say though was the customer service manager was very polite, informative and helpful and is going to give the dealer a call and get back to me , so it not all negatives

1 - 20 of 28 Posts