Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's lots of fun, even though it hasn't stopped raining since yesterday yet! A couple of phone pics...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Again I prefer the two tone admirably displayed here. One colour with chrome is ok. But two tone and chrome is deffo too much for me. Extra rear tints look great here aswell.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great :) I have the two time with the chrome but prefer the black and looks great with the Arizona! I got mine on Friday and it's great. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Just like the one I've ordered. September 3rd allegedly.

·
Registered
863 Posts
same two tone colour.but with the chrome pack.

·
Registered
36 Posts
First one i have seen in arizona with black roof, looks fantastic

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very smart. I love all the two tone combos. Happy motoring

·
Registered
95 Posts
Love the arizona 2 tone and like the all black makes the car look mean and moody. Although i do like the chrome, Well i would we have the arizona with cream and chrome.

·
Registered
203 Posts
All depends on color combo The whiteball..mine Ivory/Black roof Silver Alloys..the chrome trim enhances the overall look..I think it looks great..biased of course..lol
meterman_56

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reckon it's a great thing that you can have whichever combination suits you personally, as everybody has very different tastes. It's great to see lots of different choices on here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I went for the standard interior but the Arizona trim roundbonnet, side trim etc.
Felt this finished the car off for me.

·
Super Moderator
2,679 Posts
I wish you could order the ordinary tinted windows on the MediaNavS model. I don't like the extra-dark glass. I call it "piracy" rather than "privacy" glass ! I'd almost certainly have gone for a MediaNav S instead of MediaNav if that extra-dark glass was a delete option.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I like the extra tint it keeps the passengers in the back coolerIt's easy to see out but more difficult to see in
It's very subtle

Also I have a black roof and it blends in superbly

1 - 20 of 23 Posts