Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Does anyone have the Arizona interior style pack fitted and what do they think of it? Exterior would be Arizona/black roof/black wheels and standard chrome exterior. I have ordered it with the Arizona touch pack only but think I should have gone the whole hog with the full interior pack. Going to phone dealer when open but has anyone tried to change an order? Is it easily possible? Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Like you I went for the touch pack. I would imagine that it would be easy enough to change your order provided it was done recently. Good luck if you change your mind and go for the full interior pack.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have an one tone Arizona with Arizona wheels, orange decal and chrome external trim. I liked the Arizona inside and seat covers, but my wife thought that the Arizona inside trim would have been a step too far.
So we have charcoal seats instead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I managed to add Arizona Style interior to order, no problem with dealer. Figure if I'm having bling I'd be as well to be full on than half hearted, lol! May need new sunglasses though ˜Ž ˜‰

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm looking at used Capturs. Can you add the Arizona touch pack to a used car or does it have to be configured at the time of order?

Edited by: scoobie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts