Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a Dynamique MediaNav TCe 90. I have only driven it 10 miles so far but I have managed to download the full UK postcodes and Western European maps - no problem thanks to the advice on this forum. Off to France next week! Not sure why, but when you order a towbar you get an armrest!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You will see many Capturs in France. Enoy your lovely car (and remember to drive on the right side of the road and adjust your headlights!!!)
Edited by: Tyrfelin

·
Registered
428 Posts
Niche said:
It is a Dynamique MediaNav TCe 90. I have only driven it 10 miles so far but I have managed to download the full UK postcodes and Western European maps - no problem thanks to the advice on this forum. Off to France next week! Not sure why, but when you order a towbar you get an armrest!

How much was the European map download. Thinking about France myself.
Car looks the part !!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Western European Maps £86UK Full Post Code Update £4.45

My broadband speed is very slow (3 mbps) and it took about an hour to download to the UBS stick. Updating the MediaNav then took about 10 mins.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went for the Touring Pack from the brochure:- Quick release tow bar + Luggage net + Front centre armrest for £550. Dealer threw in an additional rear number plate - nice touch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts