Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is here at last!
My fabulous Boston Blue. What a pleasure to drive; I absolutely love her. Would recommend the chrome pack as this really sets of the colour. I also had a few other extras as well an arm rest and they were worthwhile investments.

Anyone who has an order pending is lucky as my dealership said there was no more stock in theUK (Obviously some dealers may still have cars). No more cars are available until September. They have a rather nasty looking black and orange one in the showroom and although they can sell it, it can't leave the showroom until September.

I've only seen three others in my area: the Arizona with black, cream and white and the oyster grey. I am so glad I did not buy the Nissan Juke!

Happy motoring everyone and these cars are definitely worth the wait!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
luciefate said:
She is here at last! 
My fabulous Boston Blue. What a pleasure to drive; I absolutely love her. Would recommend the chrome pack as this really sets of the colour. I also had a few other extras as well an arm rest and they were worthwhile investments.

Anyone who has an order pending is lucky as my dealership said there was no more stock in the UK (Obviously some dealers may still have cars). No more cars are available until September. They have a rather nasty looking black and orange one in the showroom and although they can sell it, it can't leave the showroom until September.

I've only seen three others in my area: the Arizona with black, cream and white and the oyster grey. I am so glad I did not buy the Nissan Juke!

Happy motoring everyone and these cars are definitely worth the wait!!

I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm due to get mine tomorrow and can't wait. My car was in the showroom and they wouldn't let it leave till the replacement had arrived. I'd never heard of that but as you've been told it too at least I haven't waited 3 weeks for nothing.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome on board

I have to say I'm sure all the Black with Arizona roofs or trim owners don't think they are nastyWe all have different tastes which is a good thing
The Captur looks great it's a classy looking car and individual

Enjoy your wonderful Captur and happy motoring

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,
It wasn't the Arizona, it was an all black car with lots of orange bits and it was truly horrible. The Arizona is quite nice!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could but I don't know how to cover up the reg plate and most people tend to do that. I'm not very technical!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You 're lucky it's just 3 weeks. I waited for nearly 2 months but they're not spinning you a yarn for sure.
These cars are going to be hard to come by!

·
Registered
279 Posts
luciefate said:
I could but I don't know how to cover up the reg plate and most people tend to do that. I'm not very technical!
Some folk haven't obscured their reg plates, after all you drive around with it visible.

I expect folk use something like MS Paint to obscure the reg.

Congratulations on getting the car

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Capturman_Peter said:
I expect folk use something like MS Paint to obscure the reg.
... or you can just stick a piece of cardboard over the plate before you take the photo !

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hooray for youuuuu!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
mines a black Body and Orange roof Nasty lol Different Yes but I got it Second hand only 4500 on the clock still wouldn't swap it for another

·
Registered
355 Posts
luciefate said:
The easiest way on a PC is to look in programs / Accessories then us the program called Paint. Just draw a yellow blob over the numbers. Save it then upload using member control panel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts