Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from dealers having complete the paperwork and paid for it!
As the personalised plates documentation still hasn't arrived from DVLA - chate amongst local dealers puts the time at somewhere around 5 weeks as opposed to "ten working days max" - they've allocated a reg no so that I can pick it up on Friday.
I'll post pix when I get it!!!
Only 20 weeks................

90TCE Dynamique MediaNav + R-Link Arizona under Ivory

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked it up finally Friday afternoon - it was raining!Still, I was able to check the wipers

Finally managed to get a photo this afternoon, although lighting not ideal.

The colour certainly does vary depending on the time of day and the direction of the light.

Spent a while setting everything up, the only problem I found with the setup was editing the email details after testing - I had missed a bit in the outgoing server details - but all the incoming ones arrived. I'll have to have a search to see if there is a way of editing settings, rather than deleting the personality and starting again!

It drives beautifully, mpg slowly getting better the more I use it. I did get thrown by the headlights with dip being away from the driver rather than my old Scenic which was a pull toward the driver.

I will report further with more pictures in a few days.

But, very, very pleased with it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It looks good kitbooth,I totally agree with what you say about the Arizona changing colour in different light conditions. In full sun it takes on a reddy orange and in dull conditions a burnt orange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts