Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. After a 4 month wait I collected my Ivory/Black Dynamic Medianav 1.5 DCi today. Only done 49 miles but the car is a joy to drive. It is so long since I did the road test that I had forgotten what a relaxing drive the Captur is!
I think that at 73 years old I might be one if not the oldest forum member. But I think the Captur is ideal for all age groups. For me the high driving position and the running costs really appeal. I still enjoy driving. My career involved me being on the road and I still feel very comfortable behind the wheel. For those of you still waiting delivery I promise you will love the car when it arrives. Many thanks to all of you who have given help and advise on the forum. I don't know what I would have done without you!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats! I got mine today and have exactly the same feelings about it. Even if i din't wait more than 2 weeks as my dream car was already in the country... it's been the longest 2 weeks in my life

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome to the forum, not quite as old as you but I find the captur so easy to get in and out of. Mhhh Shropshire my home county. Lived in Wellington, Dawley and Woodside now reside in Hampshire, still visit my parents though. In fact the longest drive I've done in the captur was a return journey to Telford.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Woodhoj! Glad you're enjoying the motor and our company on the forum!

Good to have you on board for your opinions and comments!

I agree with you that it's an ideal car for all age groups. From my point of view it is ideal for me to get in and out of comfortably..not too high..not too low..and everyrhing about it still appeals to me..including the mpg!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dr65. I live in the South of the county in Church Stretton. So you will know that my Captur will mainly be travelling on rural roads with occasional trips to London where both my kids and their family live. If my wife has her way it might also be parked in Telford Town Centre car park!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lol when I visit there it's def for bargains. You live in a lovely part of Shropshire. But I do like chancing it in Telford. No offence to that area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts