Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys hear a constant rattle while idling or sounds as if the exhaust shield is loose?

After lot of struggle with the dealers, I found out that the intake pipe going to the air filter is not or has a poor design which cause it to move against the front slam panel.

Renault uk has said unless there are lots of complains, they won't be able to remedy their design.
Also does your medianav Bluetooth work properly in all conditions or it breaks up with wavy sound signal.

Let me know your opinion guys.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Someone mentioned the rattle before aj, but they thought that it was the three cylinder unit making the noise before it warmed up.. Interesting that it is what you say it is...and better for you all to get it modified I would say and agree with you ajkrecovery!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ythsie said:
Someone mentioned the rattle before aj, but they thought that it was the three cylinder unit making the noise before it warmed up.. Interesting that it is what you say it is...and better for you all to get it modified I would say and agree with you ajkrecovery!

ajkrecovery (same poster) was the previous poster who queried the TCE rattle

here is the post again so as to keep them all in one placehttp://www.capturownersclub.co.uk/forum/slight-rattle_topic235.html

I would write to Renault so you have a written record in case you need it at a later date.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts