Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thereI have just taken ownership of Captur TCE 90 and am loving it..however Im unsure as to why I get an audible alarm when Im driving within the speed limit in the right gear ? does this sound when im driving in ECO mode? if so at what point does it come on & what is it warning me about ?
Sorry to sound thick but Ive read the handbook still unable to find the answer.
Also do anyone else experienced rattle of an unused seat belt ?
Thank for your help fellow drivers.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sounds like you've got the "warn when driving faster than allowed" option switched on. It warns you when you are exceeding the speed limit according to data from your maps (I think). And yes, rear seat belts do rattle again the seat.

·
Registered
921 Posts
janlh said:
Hi thereI have just taken ownership of Captur TCE 90 and am loving it..however Im unsure as to why I get an audible alarm when Im driving within the speed limit in the right gear ? does this sound when im driving in ECO mode? if so at what point does it come on & what is it warning me about ?
Sorry to sound thick but Ive read the handbook still unable to find the answer.
Also do anyone else experienced rattle of an unused seat belt ?
Thank for your help fellow drivers.
Hi Janlh

Check your sat nav I think you have your speed limiter switched on apparently it is set like that at the outset
It happened to me on my first journey the day after I had received my wonderful new Captur

go into setting I think it is

I was doing the speed limit but it still sounded

Lie everything it is easy when you know how

Lyn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seat belt is driving me mad too.
Silly design fault ,
But maybe I'm more silly , I didn't think to belt them up lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts