Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I got my Captur last week and I am very happy with it.

Just a quick question, is it possible to close the electric windows (and side mirrors) automatically when you walk away from the car? I have my key on me, however when I walk away from the car, it just locks the car, and if I have any electric window open, it does not close automatically.

is there a way to set this?

Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
No they don't close automatically. But if you put the key card into the slot and then press the window buttons you don't have to restart the engine to close them if you've just parked up etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know.

The problem is that last time I had the passenger window open when I left the car, and its good I returned back to the car cause they would have stayed open.

·
Registered
2 Posts
in my old megane scenic i had to push the "close button" twice as when the windows gets closed. Maybe the capture-card has the same trick?

·
Registered
741 Posts
petrel said:
in my old megane scenic i had to push the "close button" twice as when the windows gets closed. Maybe the capture-card has the same trick?

Nope, they don't close unless you use the electric window switch.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
No not the Captur (yet) - my megane had that window closure on locking. Mirrors are only with switch!Edited by: Tyrfelin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts