Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 69 130 GT line Captur
When driving through a darkened area the headlights come on in auto mode. But when the car continues on into full daylight the auto does not cancel. I tried to take the auto off, at the lighting stalk, while driving but the headlights stay on and will stay on until the engine is switched off.
Has anyone else had this problem and possibly know of a solution.
Thanks
David

·
Registered
297 Posts
I would consider taking it back to the dealers but first check this: I don't know if your more modern version 2019 has the same inbuilt problem as the older versions but if you had it on full beam accidentally say you would have to turn off full beam or else it the full beam would stay on even switching off and leaving the car and although a alarm would go off its hard to hear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would consider taking it back to the dealers but first check this: I don't know if your more modern version 2019 has the same inbuilt problem as the older versions but if you had it on full beam accidentally say you would have to turn off full beam or else it the full beam would stay on even switching off and leaving the car and although a alarm would go off its hard to hear
Thanks stro
No I did not have the full beam on. In auto mode, the headlights come on when I am in dim lighting and stay on when I am back in bright light. I cannot change the lighting mode until the engine is stopped. Its only on the auto mode this happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts