Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
glue one of these bad boys to your dashboard.....

... so how many of you got excited to see the Subject heading?

Edited by: Neuro

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have that dial in mine and it's stuck on 29.9 too : (

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guess What. I took delivery of my Capture yesterday and after a two hundred mile dive it tells me it is returning 29.9 miles to the gallon when I guess it is doing about fifty. Currently my garage is investigating the problem. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Captur Lover said:
Guess What. I took delivery of my Capture yesterday and after a two hundred mile dive it tells me it is returning 29.9 miles to the gallon when I guess it is doing about fifty. Currently my garage is investigating the problem. Will keep you posted.

Welcome and happy motoring

·
Registered
291 Posts
lbazza said:
Hi mine stuck on 29.9 as well had it a week and not changed be great to hear thoughts or results of investigation
This is very much an ongoing problem.....see the various threads..... Renault are supposed to be investigating but seem at a loss on how to rectify the fault......and are still delivering cars with this fault..so much for their "quality control"...! Really fills you with confidence.......report yours to your Dealer..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I also had same problem and told the dealer they put it on the machine and said I was right anyway got a phone call and was told they had ordered new part and it went into the shop and new dashboard part installed and now is working fine

·
Registered
180 Posts
torrie the troll

·
Registered
291 Posts
Got pm from Torrie.... His dealer is Parks of Ayr......they solved the issue by fitting some new part...!!
Maybe the solution is only available in Scotland...
If any one else is up there could they call in and find out....otherwise I will try to email them...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Q: Does peoples fuel levelgauge work even though the MPG measurements are incorrect?
PS - Brilliant joke on the image, made me chuckle.

·
Registered
921 Posts
lor said:
Q: Does peoples fuel levelgauge work even though the MPG measurements are incorrect?
PS - Brilliant joke on the image, made me chuckle.

Good question !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts