Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly hello to everyone thought I'd better join as I've been lurking since I ordered my Captur at the end of March.

Bad news

Ordered my captur at the end of March (1.5dci manual medianav s in tahoe blue with black roof, black alloys and chrome pack) and was quoted 20th June for delivery. Phone call from dealer today to say that delivery had gone back to August.

Fast forward 30 minutes................

Good News

Another phone call from the dealer, "Was I dead set on the chrome pack?", no says I. In that case we've got the self same spec but with gloss black pack and you can pick it up next Friday (16/05).

As it happens both myself and the Mrs liked every single colour and trim combination so we pick up our new Captur in a week instead of three months. One question, will the Captur take a 64 gb usb stick as I need to accomodate 7,500 mp3s and don't fancy trailing the cable of my iPod classic out of the connecter.

Edited by: tonjoe

·
Registered
921 Posts
great news well doneI'm totally sure you will really love your fabulous Captur

Lyn

·
Registered
215 Posts
great news on the car , not sure about the 64g usb
we use a 32 gig and that works fine

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome Tonjoe...great news on your new Captur..made up for you!!! 32gb micro usb will be ample for your tracks... I have over 73 CDs worth of music on mine and its barely dented its capacity...
meterman_56

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all so much for the welcome. I've a feeling this week might seem like a month lol.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I too had to make concessions on trim in order to speed up delivery time.
Dci 1.5 is a very good choice.
Don't forget to post a picture when you get it

·
Registered
279 Posts
Tonjoe - welcome!

I wanted the Manhattan interior on mine but the dealer could not give me a delivery date. I opted for the carbon interior and it should be delivered early June.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
After telling our dealership the specifications we wanted for our Captur, we were told it would take upto 3months. We were prepared for this answer, so when they came back and said after a couple of phone calls, there is one available, we can have it within the week. Fantastic.
That was a week ago, collected it last Saturday and we couldn't be happier.

·
Super Moderator
2,742 Posts
Welcome. We wanted auto transmission for my wife and have been stuffed by Renault UK with a 5 month wait. Almost exactly half way though now, so long as delivery does not slip. Ordered 27th Feb, due at dealer in middle of July and just hope they do the PDI etc in a day or two

1 - 11 of 11 Posts