·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A memo from Renault is rumored to be
circulating regarding this issue. A member of a French forum was told by his
dealer that he'd received such a memo and that he'd tightened up elements of
the rear axle with a different torque setting. The forum member remarked that,
although it was not yet perfect, this produced a definite improvement.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, but others say that they got their whole clutch system replaced as solution to that, so maybe too early still to know which way to go on this issue

·
Registered
91 Posts
Another victim. Discovered today after 1500 klm. Together with Medianav breakdown! I will check with local dealer considering other faults as welll only a reversing car sale will be ok for me...Edited by: plinakos

·
Registered
91 Posts
Its the original 17 inch that offered with the dynamique model. I have read something about replacing the whole clutch system, which
is very sad for a brand new car!Edited by: plinakos

·
Registered
91 Posts
When it is doing this I got the feelng the the whole car will fall apart! After crossing the 120 Kms per hour eveything is normal no vibrations no increasing roaring sound as I press the gas pedal.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the same impression too...maybe it is a problem with the 17" alloys.Sooner or later Renault will have to find a solution to this, it is evident that many cars are affected...in the meantime I´m afraid we´ll have to keep on waiting

Edited by: jabicho

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't like the idea of waiting. They did not wait at all taking our money! Actually they took them in advance and when it takes to fix problems they ask us to wait. This is rip off!

I have to wait already for a MediaNav replacement and they don' t know for how long!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts