Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your new baby is'nt garaged make sure your parked strategically away from flying debris this weekend. Mine has been backed up the drive another ten feet. A few years ago Mrs Whiteballs Mini got a roof slate through her front windscreen. Could've been worse (the bonnet or the wing). If anything like that happened to my Captur you would see a grown man cry.

·
Registered
588 Posts
good point mate...wonder if you would claim for that under the house or car insurance? mines parked on a driveway...so it may be a sleepless night for me tonight

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah I was just reading about that. I don't plan on moving the car after today. Unless my car port collapses I hopefully should be ok!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Well... how bad was the wind? Did it pass without the expected disruption? Aye Karen...we're a hardy bunch up north...and used to the elements being chucked at us!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Ythsie, the storms are due this evening and into Monday. I have a business meeting in Gloucester tomorrow so I an travelling down this afternoon and stopping in a hotel overnight to make sure I get there. I will try and park my car away from any trees and roofs if I can.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yes, take care all of you!! Quite a number if hotels here have underground parking...a good option, if it's available.

Edited by: Ythsie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts