Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
TC it looks great! Getting depressed!

14 days to go and counting...and counting.....

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dr65 said:
Looks great, did you have any protection to the bodywork as looks like a very deep shine.
Cheers thanks.....when I picked it up yesterday it looked ok but I could tell even though the PDI sheet stated a valet had been done I knew it hadnt
at best a quick wheel blacking!so this morning I decided to give it a good wash and clean up, whilst doing so I did find a few little surface blemishes that should have been cleaned off had the valet been done properly (they seemed to be adhesive label stains on the top coat!) a quick rub over with autoglym wax shifted them off.I have not waxed all over its just a chamois finish for now,paint seems well finished and as said very shiny... so shiny I had difficulty hiding from the reflections when taking the pics
Apart from the non valet I have been pleased with the dealer and the handover though! Im well pleased with the car.....credit to Renault!!

Edited by: TC Eddy

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ythsie said:
TC it looks great! Getting depressed!

14 days to go and counting...and counting.....
Ythsie your wait will soon pass,Im sure it will be worth it.....great car!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's here!!
Going to see it on Saturday...and then the registration process should be in place by the 9th October.... So EXCITED and HAPPY!.... It's been a LONG three and a half month wait!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ythsie said:
It's here!!
Going to see it on Saturday...and then the registration process should be in place by the 9th October.... So EXCITED and HAPPY!.... It's been a LONG three and a half month wait!!
Good news..... I bet you take some piccies on Saturday!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Excellent news Ythsie, I hope you will be able to take some pictures of it for us. I saw my first Captur on the road today in the town I live. It was Ivory with a black roof and black gloss pack/wheels, very smart indeed!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I certainly will!! Like a little kid in a toy shop....I can`t believe how excited I am....It's the first time we will have a new car and that adds to the thrill!

I hope the automatic will be a good drive!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very nice I've gone for the same colour but with orange wheels and trim inside and out best colours I reckon unfortunately I won't get mine till just before Xmas :-(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ythsie - enjoy - I'm sure you will. This must be one of the longest lead in times I've known for delivery of a new model - methinks its a big marketing ploy and if so it's worked!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lovely colour combination - looks fantastic - lots of people will be hurting their necks as you drive by, I was amazed how many admiring glances I got yesterday on 1st real trip out

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great! Nick! Very satisfying getting those looks! Frustrating waiting for the car...soon be ALL our turn!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nick The Skip said:
Lovely colour combination - looks fantastic - lots of people will be hurting their necks as you drive by, I was amazed how many admiring glances I got yesterday on 1st real trip out
Had a little ride out to the seaside today my Mrs had fun watching people looking and saying "Captur"........is this a cult car or what??
Maybe its the TV advert that has caught peoples attention!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gave my Captur an early Christmas pressie today....a bit of bling!!
...a more purposeful looking exhaust!!

Edited by: TC Eddy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts