Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the best colour car you have every had... I used to own a MK1 Opel Ascona that was canary yellow with two huge black stripes down the side & a full set of slot mag alloy wheels fitted ...... got noticed EVERYWHERE I went, was super cool.

·
Super Moderator
2,374 Posts
I had a used Rover 820 fastback in pearlescent cherry red when pearlescent paints were fairly new to the world. My parents had a bright orange automatic Volvo estate from 1974 to 2004 (which I partly learned to drive in) and I'd have liked a Captur in arizona orange but with a black roof to do homage (maybe I still will, one day)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
For cleaning - this one! Every other has always been the best at the time. Loved my Capri in Hawaiin Blue metalic though!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Opel Manta Berlinetta in copper metalic...great car...even when it was very old as you couldn't see any rust on it

·
Registered
863 Posts
must say my Arizona with black roof takes some beating.had a bright red focus before that was eyecatching as well.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My brand new silver Ford Cougar 2.5 V6 24v. Got it for my 40th, back in the days when silver was not as common as it is today.
Loved that car and the colour, but the petrol consumption !!

·
Registered
921 Posts
awq said:
My brand then silver Ford Cougar 2.5 V6 24v. Got it for my 40th, back in the days when silver was not as common as it is today.
Loved that car and the colour, but the petrol consumption !!

Just five years ago then

1 - 20 of 22 Posts