Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tempted to buy a black and decker cordles dustbuster flexi, they have had some stonking reviews and are far less expensive than the renowned dyson models , being and ex joiner i normally avoided b&d powertools
but this looks a cracking little vacuum cleaner, latest ones have lithium ion batteries and range from 10.8v up to 18v
was looking at the middle of the range 14.4 which looks good

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
with two large wolf lookalike dogs and a cat theres always dog and cat hair floating about and this would save the chore of getting an extension reel and upright hoover out everytime the captur needs a clean

·
Registered
97 Posts
I brought a B&D cordless handheld vacuum cleaner (diff to the one above) as I have to cats who LOVE to bring half the litter tray out with them. It's a nifty bit of kit.

I use a Vax vacuum for the car and the Hetty for household chores.

·
Super Moderator
2,380 Posts
Dyson all the way for me.

I bought one of the hand-held cordless ones when it was on offer, plus I had an extra discount coupon. Ended up paying just over £100 for it

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ordered the vac in the pic 14.4 lithium ion battery powered £62.75 of amazon for the new model , 18v models are over 100 and the list price
for the 14.4 volt model elsewhere is around the 100 pound mark so its a good bargain just now on amazon

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats just me brushing the white one , now got laminate down , you can brush them outside but their hair is fine and blows everywhere, its easily vacuumed up although it does need emptied a few times !!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I honestly thought they'd decided to use a cushion as a toy and destroyed it. All you done was comb them? Crazy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Indeed! I have two black cats and cream carpets and that drives me bonkers - dog hair like that would make me go insane.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its only that bad when you brush them and the hoover hurricaine 2300 w 350 air watt lifts nearly everything in just one pass

1 - 15 of 15 Posts