Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew it a flying saucer has got our Capture, it was on the back of a transporter going down Eastbourne sea front, when all of a sudden this Alien ship appeared and beamed it up to their craft and disappeared into the Heavens, now for the other story went into lifestyle this afternoon to see when our car would be ready, the salesman said it's booked into the valeters
would you like to see it yes please the wife and I said so around the corner we go and Lo and behold no car, back we go to the showroom looked all over no nothing, so on to the computer yes its been dispatched last weds or thurs, they think it might have been dropped of to another dealer so they are sending Emails all over the place to find it, now here is the question which story do you believe the first one with the spaceship or the dealers version,
. Ps must admit we did have a good laugh in the showroom as i said to the salesman there is two things you can do laugh or cry neither one does any good so you might as well have a good laugh.Ray

·
Registered
863 Posts
what is it with Renaults.i have had 6 new fords in my time and everyone was delivered on time or even early.yet all we see on here is excuses and delays from either Renault or dealers.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Exactly my dealer phoned me this morning telling me that my black beauty wouldn't arrive week 25 as first told but instead in week 34 ........ Yikes!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Its all very poor...........maybe aliens could do a better job at delivering too!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
i swear your captur was here getting a vallet lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well have heard nothing from lifestyle yet thought they might have located it by now, I'm now starting to think cancel and go for a peugeot 2008, but then I would have to resign from the Capture club but as I said only thinking about it, so give them a bit more time, our present Megane came from them that also was late

·
Registered
921 Posts
Not great is it But I am sure they will find it
do you have there email address it might be worth a very nice email to them maybe twice a day until they find it

You will love it I am sure when it eventually arrives
Lyn

·
Registered
17 Posts
You know of my experience from Lifestyle Eastbourne. I will now go immediately to my car park space and make sure that mine hasn't been taken as well, only had it 5 days.

·
Registered
921 Posts
How are you enjoying your wonderful new car ? Did you have screen was in it ?
Lyn

·
Registered
17 Posts
LynIt was a difficult birth, but I like my new baby. Really happy with it except one problem. I had a front centre armrest fitted (£150 extra) but now with the seat raised to my required position my arm does not reach the rest and it is not adjustable. Every time I get in the car now I see £150lying on the floor doing nothing. Mentioned this to Renault Customer Services and said that Dealers ought to point this out before selling it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Davidess said:
LynIt was a difficult birth, but I like my new baby. Really happy with it except one problem. I had a front centre armrest fitted (£150 extra) but now with the seat raised to my required position my arm does not reach the rest and it is not adjustable. Every time I get in the car now I see £150lying on the floor doing nothing. Mentioned this to Renault Customer Services and said that Dealers ought to point this out before selling it.
Oh no

I cant believe someone didn't mention that to you
You should go back and ask for a refund or to take it out as it isn't fit for purpose ...

So sorry
But pleased you like your lovely new car

·
Registered
36 Posts
What colour is yours?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lyn G -have checked fluid levels and all seems OK. Not had a chance yet to try out the auto. wipers or washer.

Compo - mine is Ivory with Diamond Black roof. Went to Hilliers Garden centre this week and identical captur parked next to mine!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Them there Alien chaps wont give our car back they said they like it so they are using it for driving around Mars, as you can tell by what I have said still nobody knows where the car is, so I'm now thinking did a flying saucer really whisk it off to Mars

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your not giving me much hope of seeing mine on Monday!!!!!
I hope the aliens are looking after it and having it serviced by the book.
So my club sticker is on it's way and some mats (from the car mat people on this web site) I also have
wind deflectors for the windows, I have had these an my last 6 cars and would not be with out them.
All I need is the car

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your not giving me much hope of seeing mine on Monday!!!!!
I hope the aliens are looking after it and having it serviced by the book.
So my club sticker is on it's way and some mats (from the car mat people on this web site) I also have
wind deflectors for the windows, I have had these on my last 6 cars and would not be with out them.
All I need is the car

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No sorry Compo you have had it or not as the case my be. I have been informed that the Martians like the Captur so much that they are beaming up all Capturs from Eastbourne transporters and whisking them up to the red planet
, and on a serious note have been on to customer care who will be checking back from the transport people and all the dealers, I still beleive its been nicked by aliens.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Like Alice's wonderland things are getting curiouser and curiouser, we have been on to customer service and even they cant find the missing Captur so Monday the hunt starts again, I know people have had to wait months and delivery dates have been put backwards and forwards but here we are talking about an over £18000 car that has gone missing and nobody knows where it is, very strange, listen to the next installment of the The missing Captur or have the Aliens got it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts