Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a call from the dealer my car is in Southampton Docks 6 weeks earlier than expected! Fingers crossed I'll have it early next week!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Calm down dear. Its only a car. Seriousley though hope everything goes through without any hitches.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks thewhiteball it's been on order since mid September and is my first new car so keeping everything crossed and hoping they haven't don't to mine what they did to CJ86 and given me ivory trim with my Black/ Arizona beauty!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ours could be on the same trailer AceMum as I'm expecting mine early next week
your not buying it from Basingstoke are you?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am Frosty :) got the call from Martins this afternoon mine is Black and Orange with Orange wheels what's yours?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tahoe Blue with black roof and wheels with chrome trim (hopefully
) HopeJames is looking after you as he really seems to know his stuff, he told me today that they are expecting the trailer on Friday afternoon so it should be ready for collection on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Its a great feeling isn't it

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peter's looking after me, going in Friday morning to do the paperwork now you've told me that I'm going for a drive past Saturday morning! Hehe

·
Registered
306 Posts
Would love to know who handled the good DR's sale as I don't think it went well......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wasn't Martins was it?! Did sound a nightmare just hoping they haven't got anything wrong with ours!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lols Frosty, wasn't the best handover I've had but at least I've got the car now and nearly everything is going great.
Just noticed last night my reverse lights aren't working
.Not sure how long it's been this way as everywhere I park at night is well lit. Good thing is I phoned them up today and they are seeing it tomorrow afternoon. So I'm off to see Thor and a nandos in town then going to martins.
A quick heads up when you pick your cars up apparently James is the one with the knowledge when it comes to using and setting up the r-link, media nav. Really hope all goes well, tick tock. Oh and still haven't seen another on the road yet...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes it was and up to now I've had nothing but great service from Martins so no complaints so far just hope it lasts for another week.
Wouldn't it be funny if both cars were there at the same time it could be the first joint picture!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks for the heads up DR hope you get it sorted quickly. I've been looking out for yours but still haven't seen any on my travels as yet. Can't believe I've bought a car in a colour I've not seen in the metal, but it somehow makes it more exciting!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be fun if they were side by side Frosty, definitely be a photo opportunity thanks for the heads up DR I will be asking for James to set up the R-link, look out for me on the A340, M3 and M25 everyone ;-)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well not long before I lose my exclusivity in the North Hampshire area. Must admit I'm enjoying being the only captur in the village at the moment
. And it looks like I will see my first one on the A340 as I use it every day.Edited by: Dr65

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine was supposed to be black trim on the outside and I got chrome - so not what I ordered, but I'm getting to like it and I got a consideration from the dealer as a result!

Edited by: thecookster

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Haha! A bit of real excitement going on there!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A DOUBLE PICTURE OF BOTH YOUR CARS!

Sounds like an ace idea!!

I've been out of circulation for a few days Dr...How did you get on?..or are getting on?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Haha! Great idea!! Would love to see both your Capturs together!!

I can feel the excitement!!

How did you get on Dr? I've been out of circulation and missed your news!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts