Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Really really smart looking. Was never sure about the orange wheels, but I have to say they really look the part here andI have been swayed! I'm intrigued at your twin exhaust.....was this your own add on or something in the options I have missed :p

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks
Nope that was my own little add on Antca,not bad for £10 is it!! think it finishes it off quite nicely. Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very, very nice Cj!! Well worth the wait!!!!

Striking colour combinations and nice touches like your
exhaust!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Ythsie, definitely was. Only problem is the email functions doing my head in. Cant work it out for the life of me!Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R links been a bit temperamental the last few days too. Hope I dont have a faulty one!
Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Haven't got my head round it either...I've not had time to suss everything out yet... and to be honest, don't know how much I'll use the extra apps..
Radio yes...Tom Tom yes...USB functions yes...Fuel economy (just for interest...) yes...but the rest... I don't think I want my email in the car...I have it on my phone as I'm not driving...so.....when I have time, I might expand the list a bit..

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats very true to be fair I'm more frustrated with the fact I cant get it to work , ill probably never use it but its buggin' me
so far my daughter likes the aquarium and a game where you catapult a cartoon dog across the screen, keeps her happy while we wait for the school gates to open.Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Emails got one up on me, cant work the **** thing out at all! Just refuses to connect regardless of settings or anything.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I had some problems to start with but then found info somewhere on this forum which sorted it. It had to be verified by Google/Hotmail if I recall rightly. It is quite simple but I can't remember it now. If you can check earlier posts in October, there was lot about it thenEdited by: Vbl

·
Registered
338 Posts
Is your exhaust tail bit weld on or clamp? Hubby wants to fit one on his car but is reluctant to go for welding

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol Tyr, ive had enough colour issues with the car! Thanks vbl ill have a look. I did try the g mail verification thing but that didn't work either. Well and truly stumped! Regarding the exhaust it was just a jubilee clip which you tighten with a screw driver. Just tighten it first when its cold and then again after a bit of a drive when its hot to allow for the metal expansion. Its really secured on and literally took 5 minutes. No way i was going to try welding!
Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers Dr! I see myself as pretty tech savvy but I really do not have a clue, ive decided to remove the email icon from the r link as it was sitting there mocking me....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts