Renault Captur Forums banner

Bluetooth Losing Connectivity

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  philandzoesantos 
#1 ·
Hi all,I have the Media Nav system (no R Link) and I am very pleased with it. However, one issue is really annoying me and im unsure if others are experiencing the same problem.

When either my wife or I connect our bluetooth phones to the system (not at the same time) the music plays just fine but keeps stopping for a split second, every 40 seconds or so - as if connection has been lost. I have tried placing my phone in the storage area above the system and moving it right up close to the system but it does not solve the problem. It's almost like streaming music via a poor quality wifi system. Any ideas? Is anyone else having this problem?

#2 ·
Not a phone issue.... It is a Known Renault issue on the MediaNav unit.There are working on a fix... but won't appear to late this year.
Lots of Clio and Captur owners have it using different phones and operating systems.

Suggest logging it as a fault, as the more faults they get the more pressure to speed up a fix (if it can actually be done) (my.renault.co.uk etc.)

Do what other here (including me) is put a USB stick in it with the music on.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.